Founded in 2009, NASHA provides a total membership, the most economical, including the best coverage insurance program. Our Insurance Broker is Player’s Health Cover Canada Inc. Who offers one of the most affordable hockey insurance options as part of our Membership Program.
Membership Program Highlights (Youth/Adult):
- $5 million general liability
- On-ice accidental medical and dental coverage
- Certificate of Insurance including the arena, municipality and sponsors as additional insured
- Coverage extends to volunteers inclusive of timekeepers, coaches, trainers, etc. who are directly connected to the group
NASHAsports is an 11-year-old brand of non-profit corporation Experiential Sports Group. We appreciate referrals if we cannot assist you directly. We have a three-step approach;
- Protect the PLAYERS with comprehensive membership that includes insurance, in partnership with our Insurance Broker Player’s Health Cover Canada Inc.
- Train your young player with the most extensive library of online Hockey training videos in the world on our YouTube Channel. NASHA YOUTUBE CHANNEL
- Keep the PLAYERS safe from long-term injuries. Every player protected by the NASHA will receive FREE access to the Players Health APP to track injury and return to play protocols. As players join your programs, you will know everything about their hockey history. PH Rehab is an injury management platform that helps organizations and teams keep athletes safe. It creates injury reports, manages concussion return-to-play, communicates updates, and reduces the risk of injuries falling through the cracks from an APP.
Founded in 2009, NASHA provides a total membership, the most economical, including the best coverage insurance program. Our Insurance Broker is Player’s Health Cover Canada Inc.